
My niece Natalie was married the morning of June 5th to Nate Law,
Me and Lindzee went to the ceremony that morning at the Ogden Temple,
I am so happy for her, it was a beautiful ceremony. Then that afternoon
my baby boy graduated from Davis High School. It was a busy day as
soon as the graduation was over we were off to Natalie's reception.

I am so proud of him.
He loves Gage. He was excited that he was here for his graduation.
Grandma Adams, Lindzee, Kasey and Grandpa and Grandma Scoffield

The whole family
I ask Kasey what he wanted to do to celebrate for his graduation, he said he wanted to go out to eat and he wanted the biggest steak we could find, well I found a 32 oz porterhouse at the Timbermine, so that is where we went and he ate every bit of it . I took pictures to proof it.
That is alot of meat.

He ate it all no problem!!
My nephew Casey Lee could not let Kasey out do him, so he ordered the same thing and he ate it all too!!
1 comment:
Congrats Kasey! The food looks delicious!!
Post a Comment